New Submitter or Reviewer
Enter your email address to begin your registration.
Returning Submitter or Reviewer
Sign in with your email address and password.
Forgotten your login details? Reset your password
AMEE 2021 is scheduled as a hybrid Conference from 27-30 August. The face-to-face Conference will be held at SEC in Glasgow, UK, with online elements integrated into the programme. Submissions relating to any aspect of health professions education across the continuum are invited.
Tracks: If appropriate, submitters may indicate on the online submission form that they wish their abstract to be considered for one of the following tracks in the programme:
- Continuing Professional Development
- Faculty Development
- Postgraduate Education
- Response to COVID-19
- Surgery Education
- Towards Excellence
- Preconference workshops and Symposia: 15 November (decisions by 15 December 2020)
- Research papers: 5 December 2020
- Doctoral reports: 5 December 2020
- Short communications, eposters and conference workshops: 5 February 2021 (decisions by 15 April)
- As submitter of the abstract you must also be the presenter. It is not possible to submit and name a different presenter
- For details of submission categories, topic areas, tracks, abstract structure and word limit please see the Abstracts section on the AMEE 2021 website.
- Before submitting an abstract please read the Terms and Conditions
- If you have not previously visited this abstract submission site please register above (your AMEE username and password are not valid for this site)
- To set up a profile as an abstract submitter, select ‘Abstract Author’ in the role box above
- Draft abstracts may be saved for later submission
- Draft and submitted abstracts may be viewed in your ‘Profile’
- Abstracts may be edited up until the submission deadline